Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, August 9, 2018

Good Morning!!!

It is Thursday morning and the trees are still, not a leaf moving this morning.  The worker cars are all parked on my side of the street today and I would say all the workers are in and busy.  The shades are still down and not a leaf is stirring.  There is a purple car out there this morning and I mean purple or I think it is called 'French Blue';  bright and deep in color with a big white sticker in the rear window.   There is also a small pickup truck in a shade of very light tan, almost a white.  All the workers are in for the day.   The Fall colors are really beautiful.  I have a tall bush outside my patio that is really striking and so alive showing the change of season.   Winter is coming and I think all to soon as I am really not done with summer.   I still have thoughts of a beach trip before the season changes. 

I have an empty coffee cup...now that is not tolerated around here...smile!!!  I have a dark blue Debbie Macomber  cup and it was full a short while ago but not anymore ...so..you know where I am headed.

Have yourself a good day, all day....doing what you love to do best.    Make someone you like feel good about themselves and throw in a hug...honest they don't hurt a bit....try it, you may find you like it and want more.   Hugs make our world go around....I got my first hug this morning as Pat came with a treat and that is where I am heading now...the kitchen....what did she bring?  Something fattening I'm sure...smile!!!! 

So, I will love you and leave you to your 'pursuits' of the day......me, I'm heading for the easy chair, some news on tv and a full cup of hot coffee with a little something to go with it...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment