Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 27, 2018

Good Morning!!!

Good Monday morning.   Sky is beautiful, a dull soft grey with a bit of baby blue showing among the tree tops, the worker cars all parked on 'my' side this morning and I can see in the windows but blackness is there with the exception of a few trinkets that hang in the window...no light so I cannot tell what they are.  There are two black, one white and one grey and a fancy roadster parked on my side this morning.  There is not a bit of dust on the cars, all look like they just went through a car wash.  A new green wagon type just came in and the spaces are filled right here so he, or she, has to drive toward the back of the lot.  Quiet...no breeze..one large black bird on the roof top and a new week begins. 

I had a good Sunday puzzling with the ladies then enjoyed their visit a bit later when we had a glass of wine and a few crackers....and a lot of conversation....smile....gab sessions never go out of style.   

So the weekend is over, a new week begins and plans and plots need to be thought up to make this new week special, fun, busy, and hopefully filled with love and laughter.   It is okay to be serious, but only for a short while, life is to short to be crabby, to busy to share, to cranky to care....smile....be a leader....be you!!

My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill.   I am going to sit in my easy chair, turn on the television and listen to the news forecaster enlighten me as to what happened in the wee hours.   Right now I am looking at brightness, no sunshine yet, but it cannot be far off....trees still....binds down in the hospital wing and quiet reigns.....ssh!!!!  don't make any noise or you might wake someone up who is not ready to be up and then you will hear some noise...ha.ha....you were called a what????   tsk, tsk, haven't heard that in a long while.   So...go....be YOU....be a light that beams, brings love and laughter and maybe a hug or two.    Know I am thinking of YOU, wishing you a day filled with love and laughter.   GO....be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment