Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hump Day!!!

I have a cup filled with coffee and there is nothing good in this house.....wonder if there is a way of ordering in....
A good thought...A good day to try to do all of the things you need to do, not want to do....smile!!

Good Morning. I have been sitting here at the computer for some time.  I have one eye open, the mind is still snoozing and isn't anxious to awaken...but it is a must and I am trying to think of some one thing that might interest you....but I haven't been anywhere or done anything that is worth shouting about.   Daughter Patricia has come and gone, leaving me goodies to 'fatten me up';  like I need help...ha.ha.   and I have my hot coffee at hand so have nothing to gripe about...but...I'll try and think of something.

I'll give you a break today and go shower and dress and out the door looking for "experiences' to tell you about...a trip through the dollar store....around the block???  . . . I'll think of something.  I wish you a good day, all day.  I hope you woke up feeling 'good' and are ready for your new day.  Go....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment