Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 26, 2018

A New Sunday Morning!!

Roll out the carpet to a new day;  Sunday, all day . . . light grey skies, one big bird on the roof top across the way, cars parked and the workers busy tending the patients in the hospital wing.   No noise of any kind;  silence....and awesome 'sound'.   I am awake, have had one cup of coffee...so far...but my intention is to love you and leave you and go for a refill.  I will turn on the television, check for some news and put my feet up on my hassock for awhile.  It is Sunday morning, all morning, and I don't have to be anywhere.  My girls are off having some fun and although I admit to being a tiny bit jealous, I am happy they are out and about having a little fun.   But....next time I am going....ha.ha.   well, wishful thinking might do it.

I hope your Sunday is a good one and you get to do the things you want to do...not have to do....give yourself a day and enjoy it to the fullest.  Be a friend, be a lover, be all you can be today and make every second one to remember.   It is Sunday all day...a day to rest....or not...ha,ha....the choice is yours.   Coffee....coffee...my cup is empty.....that has to be fixed and right now...I'm off...fill my cup, turn on the news, feet up on the hassock, Jelly doughnut in hand...but not for long...smile....and a new Sunday to enjoy.....join me....at least in mind and heart....I'd like it to be in person, my....wouldn't we have fun....so...be wise, be wicked, be YOU and enjoy your day, all day.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment