Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 13, 2018

A New Monday Morning!!!

Good Monday Morning!!!!!   A quiet morning, no breeze, the trees are still and the shades are drawn in the hospital wing.  The worker cars are parked on my side of the street this morning and I would venture to say that all the workers are in and busy already.   The window blinds are not up as yet but then it may be the workers are giving the folks a little more sleep time. 

I am up, not awake, but the brain is straining to say good morning and tell you it is the start of a lovely day...Monday, all day.....yes, they do come around fast;  I am still on weekend time..ha.ha.   well it is hard to give up the good hours and get back to a new work week;   laundry;    never ending;    dusting as the dust mites had a ball covering everything in sight.   A little polish and I'll be as good as new.   . . . but later as I want to finish the blog and make our time last a little longer.    What are your plans for the week?    I don't have any..yet...smile..but I will work on it and see what I can come up with.   I need a refill, cup is empty and that will never do.   So....YOU have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.   Make someone you love or even like a happy soul today;   speaking of souls, be sure you light a candle for those who have gone on to bigger and hopefully better times.    It is MONDAY ...all day.....how lucky we are to have a new one to play and work in.   So...be good, be kind, be generous and be loving.....open those arms, give out a few hugs and a peck on the cheek never hurts.....be a Monday blessing and start your week caring and sharing.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment