Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 6, 2018

Words and Pictures!

Some words make sense!!

Some scenes make for beautiful memories.

I never met a flower I didn't like

Words to live bye

Your deed for today
Good Morning!!!!   It is bright and quiet outside my window this morning;  the two little birds are on the roof top.  The big bird is up on the higher ledge and all is still, cars parked under my window, a navy blue with a rack on top, two white, and one grey in the close proximity of my eyes.   Not a bit of a breeze;  Fall colors glow in the trees, window shades down in the hospital wing and you an 'hear' quiet.    A new day, another Monday to start a new week and hopefully a good one.   I have no special plans but that doesn't mean I cannot make some....I'll have to give it some thought.    I know right now I have to go for a refill as my coffee cup is empty.    That first cup goes down like it is suppose to...hot, quick, tasty and aah!!!!

Vanilla fingers are delicious for breakfast,  probably an extra calorie or two but who is counting....not me.    Coffee is hot and tasty, probably wake me up and hopefully send a word or two into the brain department so I can share a few words with you this morning.   How are you?   I hope good, healthy and content with your world.    A great weekend has come and gone, a little time at the Gallery which is always fun and the nicest folks to share some time with...the pictures, the oils, the water=colors add a bit of life, love and smiles to time which seems to go faster every day.   You can feel Fall in the air;  a change of season;  a busy time coming up..yes...you know the word...Holidays....ha, ha....well some one has to remind you that it will soon be 'that' time of year and it is never to early to start giving it a little tiny bit of thought.  Shopping time coming up and it is never to early to give that some thought.   Ha, ha, how mean can I get....a list...and Fall sales go together...shop early and save. 

So.....I wish you a good day, all day.    Be good, be calm, be quiet, be a beacon of light for someone who is having a 'dark' day.   Friend ....a nice word....a necessary one....so go about getting your good deeds done and then as the Irish would say, "have the rest of the day to yourself'.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment