Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday.....All Day!!!

 He loves me, he loves me not.....puff, puff,  blow, blow.....he loves me, he loves me not.......natures way of telling tales...smile!!!
Life is in the eye of the beholder so look sharp today, be wise, be frugal, be a beacon of light and shine today!!

Good morning.  The sky is beautiful right now, morning light, the trees are still, the two little birds are on the roof top, the workers are driving in and parking and a brand new day begins.....wonder what is in store for us, good things I hope. 
My coffee cup is empty and Maxine is stirring her cup saying she is not grouchy by nature.  It takes constant effort....I agree, practice every day.  My cup is empty so I am off for a refill....be right back.

Aah!!! Coffee!!!  Hot,  tasty,   a wake-upper,  aah!!!!!  No sign of a breeze this morning, a few dark clouds in the sky which is so pale it looks almost white.  The contrast is interesting as picture clouds develop and the imagination goes for a walk...from where I am sitting, open door, a good view of the sky  which has cloud shapes of a mountain with billowing smoke rising, another could be a huge eagle and below are the magic color of Fall in the big bushes that line the driveway where the worker's cars are parked. It is Sunday, all day, and I see one of our men is out there walking his little dog, the dauchound 
Two notes this morning.  I lost this one, or thought I did, but the lost is found and you might enjoy reading it anyway.    Two writings  ....better than none..ha.ha.  love you, more every day...go....have a g r e a t one a Tony the Tiger would say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment