Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hump Day!!!!

Ha, ha, ha......she is close enough to look like me...that white head and sweater and we wont talk about shape...ha...ha...now if she makes a stab at bending over we will be sure it is not me...ha.ha.  bending has gone out of style for some of us but it is not from lack of trying.   Looks like fun!!

It is hump day, mid week, no breeze, quiet, shades down in the hospital wing, cars parked on 'my' side this morning and not a junker in the bunch....all look new and shiny....two light grey out there this morning and the rest dark blue or black.   Two little birds are on the rooftop and one big one, must be waiting for a new day to begin.   Me too, and my coffee cup is empty so if I am to blog a bit I had better go for a refill.

AAH!!!!! HOT COFFEE!!!!!!  A mist in the trees this morning.  Sky is pale, no wind at all, one bird on the roof top, and silence!!!  Plans for today???  Nope....not a one....I may come up with one after awhile but right now I am enjoying coffee hot and  good....not a crumb of anything good in this place....I looked!!!

I hope your day is going to be special, just like you.   I hope you find peace and contentment and share you with those you love and like.    Have a little fun in your day and that is after the chores are done...wonder how come they never go out of style....share YOU with those you love and like...be magnanimous!!!!  Go....be YOU and put a little love and laughter into your day today.  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment