Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday Again!!!!

A new Monday, cloudless sky, no breeze, two birds on the roof top, cars parked on 'my' side and not a noise of any kind..well my television is on and that always makes noise.  A new Monday, the start of a new week and I am wondering what is in store for us.   The hospital window blinds are closed tight, the worker cars are in and a new week begins.  My coffee cup is empty and I need a refill...right now...if I want the other eye to open and the brain to kick in....what to blog about...what to brag about....I don't have a clue....

AAH!!! Coffee, the brain responds, the eyes open, the fingers begin to move over the keys and a new Monday is here to start us off to a new week of???? who knows, I don't...I'd like it to be one filled with surprises...good ones....an invitation away...a mini vacation....a trip to walk along a sandy beach....a million dollars in my bank account and I'd treat us all to a trip somewhere...but where is the question....a beach?  a shopping trip?   Nah...with a million dollars and the prices of today we would most likely stay close bye...smile.   There is a spoil sport in every crowd...smile!!!

I am off to blog about ??? have no idea.  The sky is clear, almost a white this morning as there is little blue to the color of the sky.  The big red winged bird is on the roof top across the way and there is not a sound.   The television is noisy, nothing good on, so....off for a refill and blog......maybe something will come to the brain and I'll share;  otherwise go and refill your coffee cup and put your feet up and catch up with the news of the day.  Just be sure you have a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment