Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, August 11, 2018

Saturday...All day!!!

Good morning!!!  How are you this morning?   The sky overhead is a beautiful soft blue, tree tops are still, birds on the roof top across the way and the worker cars are all parked on my side of the street this morning.   I think the leaves are glowing in a light orange shade, showing off the color of Fall....beautiful as we head for a change in our weather.   Winter will soon be here, seems too soon to suit me but then I remember some of the very hot days and think it isn't all bad...smile.

It is Saturday, all day, and I have no special plans.   Yes, I do....daughter Pat skyped me and made a date to go junking so I do have plans for today....and lunch out...a big fat juicy hamburger might be in the offering but right now I am not hungry as I have my coffee cup right here...empty...so off for a refill.  I Have Maxine saying "I'm not grouchy by nature.  It takes constant effort"...I know just how she feels...ha.ha.ha.

So, my advice for the day....and you know I am always full of it....is for you to have a good day, all day, doing what YOU love to do best.    Go...be YOU!!!

Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment