Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, November 11, 2019

A New Monday Morning!!

The weekend disappears quickly; a new week begins; It is Monday morning and I have been sitting here at the computer watching the rain start and stop. I think it wants to rain but starts and stops so I will have to wait and see what develops. Right now it is coming down like a soft mist but if it keeps up it may become a real true rain storm...I'd like that, nothing like a good heavy duty rain to make nature shine. The worker cars are parked facing my window. There are five dark cars and one silver grey that I can see without getting up and looking out the window. The little bird doesn't seem to mind a bit of rain on its feathers. There is one little bird who discovered the small box under the eaves and has decided it is a good spot to watch the rain drops. The Stafford bus is going through; not sure if they are picking up for local shopping or going off somewhere. I have not been paying attention. I have been sitting here doing a lot of nothing for some time. Lazy morning, nothing special I have to do; of course there is always something that needs doing but I am not thinking about that right now...later maybe...or not...smile. It is to early to think about going up for a lunch time; a long way off; but there is a tidbit in the kitchen cupboard so I think I will go out and pinch a snip to tide me over until lunch time. This getting up with the birds makes for a very long morning and I think gives us an extra boost to the appetite. smile. Any excuse will do!! I am off....going to watch the rain drops fall....I would love to see a good heavy duty rain fall....one that bounces off the pavement..smile. Have a good day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle...Stop bye if you have a minute or two so I can keep up with your shenanigans. I will be back...later....if I have something you may want to pay attention to....or not...ha.ha. l love you more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment