Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window; no movement out there this morning, too early, I guess....or folks are waking up and will be coming in soon for a new work day. The sky is multi colored this morning, some darkness along with some bright light blue. The trees are still. The night lights still on and all is silent. I am almost awake...need a coffee refill....be right back. AAH!!!!Coffee, hot and tasty...now if I had something good to go with it....ha..ha. wishful thinking, nothing stays in this kitchen for long...anything that has a taste goes quickly..smile. I have no new news this morning, to early and I haven't heard from anyone yet. I have one eye open...enjoying my hot coffee and the view from my window. The sky is soft baby blue with a few dark clouds floating in it. the trees are still. The night lights are still on in the hospital roof top and the worker cars are all parked under my window...a new day... I hope your day is a great one, filled with all the things you love to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back...enjoy your day...love you, more every day. Coffee...coffee...ha.ha. um...good stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment