Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good Morning...a Sunday morning....wet macadam out there although it is not raining now. The night light is on, the bird is on the roof top and all is quiet...early morning silence, almost like a shout it is so quiet...smile. It must have been raining earlier but not right now. Everything is still and the sky has a softness to it this morning. Quiet...Night light still on the side of the hospital wing, worker cars are all parked over here on my side and there is a new white car, window roof top and it seems very low in comparison to the cars on either side of it. Silence.....shades down in the hospital wing. I have one eye open, empty coffee cup so I need to go for a refill. I have no special new news this morning, all is the same, no events or happenings yesterday that I have not already reported on. Some days are more quiet than others and that is not all bad..smile. I am going to give you a break this morning, wish you a good day , all day, doing what YOU want to do...something fun I hope. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on and open the other eye. Be sure you look out your window this morning to see the colors in the sky...so beautiful. Enjoy today, make it the best one yet. Off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on, a new day...go...enjoy it. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment