Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I'm Back!!!

Hello. It is quiet around here and I am sitting at the computer so thought I'd make a little use of it and say hello. It is an all over cloudy sky today and not a bit of a breeze as there are no laves moving at all. The little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are in front of my window One lady just got out and is walking away from the car leaving the door wide open....wonder how many steps before she realizes that...not awake yet...moving fast so it must be cold out there. Oh,,oh..she's back and hopped in the car and is backing out; wonder what she forgot...smile!!! It is quiet within the walls here; no noise; no one walking the halls; no one knocking on the door' all is quiet within the walls here. I am waiting for lunch time to go up and hope they have something good today. I am hungry. I get up so early that it is a long time between meals...but my choice...smile. No new news; no old news worth repeated, ha.ha. and in case i forgot to mention it the cars out in front of my window are four and all are grey, each different shading in the way the light hits them. the one who paints the cars must add a pinch of color to each pot as they are all alike but a bit different in shading. A good job as they are all good looking, imagine four cars of different models but all the same color. It is something to see the way the light hits them and changes the shading. All new...all expensive....and there is one more open space to fill. So, that is all my news for now. All is quiet. Waiting for time to pass to go up for lunch. I hope they have something good as I am hungry...Had breakfast hours ago....even a coffee break but I am still ready for something tasty...I do have to work at keeping my girlish figure. Hope you and JO have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Take good care of each other. Catch up when you have time. love you, more every day. bye for now. I'm off......and....no comment from YOU!!! ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment