Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window;all is quiet; silent really. A few worker cars have come in but the car motor is silent. The sky is dark and the trees are still. It is early Sunday morning and there are no lights on in the hospital wing; everyone snoozing in this morning. My coffee is hot and good but there is nothing good to go with it...guess I'll have to plan a little shopping trip. A quiet Sunday morning isn't all bad....I am off to watch a little television, wake up to a new day and think about something to do. I hope you have a fun day doing what you want to do. A trip out should be fun so put on your shoes and get going when the sun comes out; meanwhile if it is dark and early..go back to bed for awhile....smile. I will be back when the eyes open and the brain is in gear....but right now back for a bit more snoozing seems like a good idea. Sunday, Sunday, a day of rest...smile. Roll over, dream on, no rush, no fuss.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment