Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday Morning

Good Morning!!! It is laundry day for me so I am walking the hall...small load but it still takes time..smile. I wish we had our own washing machine here in the apartment and a dryer; I would think, by now, that someone would have come up with apartment sized machines , what a blessing that would be, no hall walking, no waiting for time but I had better just be content that I already have the necessary equipment to keep my clothing bright and beautiful. ...and walking the hall has a bit of exercise all its own, The sun is shining It is bright and beautiful out there. I am going off with daughter Patricia after awhile, maybe lunch out, something we have not had for awhile....can't think of anything I really want but I bet I find something. We have a beautiful sunshine day so I am anxious to get out and enjoy it. I have some card shopping to do an that is always fun. I remember when a friend and I would go card shopping and spend time sharing what we had in hand making everyone laugh out loud around us. I am getting hungry....seems a long time since I had breakfast ...and it was...smile. I hope your day is going to be wonderful, filled with love and sunshine. Time to check out the gardens and make sure they are winterized....the season is changing. I am off to have lunch out which can be a cheeseburger...yum. I would buy you one if you were here..,.smile. Off I go.....I am hungry....I am always hungry....a growing 'girl' ..ha.ha. Have yourself a good day ...all day...doing what you want to do.....um...wonder what that is? You will have to writee and let me know. Off I go Have fun. Love and Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment