Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Good Morning!!

It is Tuesday morning according to my little desk calendar and I have three light grey new cars in front of my window. Money seems to be floating all around ...um...wonder why I don't catch some of it..smile. No new news. All same old same old....but healthy is good; wealthy would help...smile. but I gave that idea up a long long time ago...ha.ha. I have been wealthy in having children who are loving and caring and that is a treasure all its own. It is a dull blue sky, almost white, trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. Silences. I have been poking around and have not had my breakfast so I am going out to the kitchen and check it out ...there has to be something out there. Well there is plenty but nothing sweet...ha.ha... Hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Have a good one and be kind and loving to each other...make it a special day just because you can. I am off for some hot coffee, see if there is anything left to go with it. For some reason the 'good' stuff disappears and I have no idea where it goes....oh, my left hip is wider...I didn't know that...ha.ha. I love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug from me and tell her I love her too. Be good to each other..have some fun today, do some one thing you love to do. I am off...well you know that...ha.ha. but hoping for some time with the girls later on. Right now I am looking at parked cars outside my window and I have three light grey ones that are beauties; bet they have a good price tag....so I have three gray, two black that I can see without stretching..ha.ha. Well, the window is only so wide...smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Give JO a hug. Off I go, need some breakfast...been poking around and have not eaten yet...and I am hungry ...and...there is nothing good in this house.....ha...ha....did you say that with me? I bet you did...ha.ha. Love you , more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment