Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 19, 2019

It Is Tuesday afternoon!!!

Hello. I am back wanting to write and thank Christie for taking care that I get to know how friend Laverne is doing now that she is having heart problems. Reaching this 'ripe old age' leads down a path that is a bit gloomy, a bit scary, and one that shakes the mind out of 'good' words. I can only wish each and every one a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and staying as healthy and content as you can. My friends are all reaching what I call an 'alike' age....but know I am sure not one of us 'like' it...getting old is hard work and there is no rest as you find each day has a toll that you pay before it ends. I think we , each and every one of us, are thankful for the health we do have and I think we are smart enough to slow down and smell the roses.....remember that saying? smile....I do...heard it many times. I spent time helping at the Gallery today and that is always fun. WE had a lot of folks drop in and say hello which is always welcome. The folks are finding some Christmas items to buy and that is good as their lists get shorter. I know we say we are not going to 'do this again' but as soon as the holiday season gets its start ...so do we....ha.ha. half the fun of the holiday is the looking for that some one thing to make someone you love and even like will be happy with a gift from you. It really doesn't matter what you choose, it is the thought and the actual receiving of the gift that makes the holiday 'shine'. I am going to heat myself a cup of coffee. I am going to put my feet up for awhile and think.....that should take up a lot of time...smile. Take a second or two out to say a prayer for those who have become ill and need a verbal boost. A little prayer goes a long way on the path to becoming well. I will be back. Off to rest the brain and think......um.....good luck with that....ha.ha. love you...I will be back. hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment