Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Now It's Wednesday Morning!!!

I am almost awake, the eyes are open, the brain is not quite awake but slowly coming awake. The sky is a soft almost white with a shade of soft blue, trees are still and the worker cars are all parked under my window, all in and shining bright, all in perfect condition, not a junker in the bunch. There is a new white low car with a tan roof; a sport car; a fast ride. There is a new cherry red wagon this morning and several of the regulars are all in and at work. The little bird is on the roof top, trees are still, and a little bird is on the lower branch of the tree in front of the hospital window and another higher up this morning...the big bird on the roof is not moving, happy in its spot this morning. They are all in fine shape, I am the one trying to wake up. One of our ladies is walking her little dog, a daily chore. Some mornings she is bundled up as it is cold early in the morning, but this morning she is moving along quickly and looks like she means business...smile. The hospital folks are sleeping in this morning as only two window shades are up. Thee is a new bright blue car in the row this morning, a cherry red, and a low white sport car along with a couple of low grey cars and they have window tops. All in perfect condition, new I would say and I don't think dust is allowed on them...smile. Someone just drove bye in a lovely soft grey car, looking for a place to park...looks new..wonder what cars sell for these days...glad I don't have to invest in one...my thumb works great..smile. I am off to shower and dress. I really have no plans to go out but one never knows when an offer will be made and I want to be ready...ha...ha. I hope your day is a good one. I hope you get to do all of the things you planned and they all work out successfully. It looks like a soft day, lovely clouds and an almost white sky....a very pale blue. All in all the day has started. I am off to shower and dress...who knows, I may get an invitation to go off somewhere and I want to be ready....off is good...and I need to card shop. So, that is my 'take' for today...not a lot, but the hello is well meant and the wishes for a good day, all day, are real. Be good, be kind, be yOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment