Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 1, 2019

Now It's Friday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is pale blue sky, sunlight in the tree tops and all the worker cars are parked under my window or I should say on my side of the street, and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come in. A quiet morning. A sunshine morning and the sun in the trees is really beautiful. It is quiet...and that is not a bad thing smile. My tv is on but low and the morning check in has been done. WE are well looked after so there are no complaints....there is just nothing to complain about....unless we really try hard to think of something....smile. Daughter Christine was up and out early so brought some treats and hot coffee to share this morning. It makes the day bright and beautiful to start off with a breakfast party. I cannot complain....smile. So it is Friday and we are heading for a new weekend and that is always good and fun. I have no idea if the girls are planning on going anywhere or doing anything but I will find out. I am off to watch a little of the television and wait for lunch time. I noticed the workers are bundled up as they walk to the entrance door. Hopefully the sun will warm things up. Have yourself a good day. Do some one thing you have been wanting to do and enjoy your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment