Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving Morning!!

Good morning. We have sunshine and tiny birds on the hospital roof across from my window. The worker cars are parked out in front and there is no peeking into the cars as the windows are all dark, the sun is on the roof top and the shine gets in my eyes. I don't want to pull the shade as I am really enjoying the sunlight. Want my cake and eat it too...ha.ha. you have heard that remark before and I bet have been able to participate in it...I'd like to see clean windows, that we do not have, the streaks are really bad. I wonder if I put in a complaint it would do any good. Maintenance probably has a schedule and it is never broken. Oh well, there is not a lot to see but the hospital building across the way and some very tall trees and a lot of blue sky. No complaints as it is better than looking at a brick wall..smile. I hope you are feeling good today and ready to enjoy your Thanksgiving feast. I wonder how many will have turkey and I wonder what the other folks will be having that do not like turkey....I cannot imagine anyone not liking turkey but then I like food period...not a fussy eater...just have a good healthy appetite that keeps this girlish figure in tune...ha..ha..what is that you said? I hope you are going to have a wonderful holiday and enjoy friends and family. Share the love you feel; don't be stingy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment