Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday evening

Hello. I have had my dinner, such as it was, not much of anything to brag about as the larder is beginning to look and feel empty...although...there is 'stuff' out there to put together ...just not the stuff I want...smile. It has been an in day all day due to weather; dark; rainy; cold; pre winter day showing us what is coming. I stayed in. I had no company. I kept busy reading, watching television, and enjoyed lunch time and company so I didn't feel so isolated. Some wet heavy rainy days are like that. I did go upstairs for lunch and enjoyed the ladies for a short while. I think everyone was a little down today as the weather was cold and wet and not conducive to going out and about. I wanted to but didn't have the courage to go out the door and face the rain and the wind...it just was not a 'summer' day...smile. No visitors so no new news. I think everyone was in a funk today. I spent my time watching television. I tried reading but I was just not in the mood. Days like this take the morale down a bit. So...I did a lot of nothing TV is on but I ignore some of it unless it is something I really like and want to watch. So, I will take my mood and leave you in peace. I will come back another day when I have something to write about and something you might want to read...smile. Sleep sweet when you get there. Make your tomorrow as good as you can and stay healthy, wealthy and wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment