Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Afternoon...I am back!!!

The mind is the first to go; I am proof of that. Some days it is easy to get a note or a longer missile off but then there are days like today....slow brain....not with it...wishful thinking....this getting old stuff is not fun...a pain to put up with but it beats the alternative. It is Friday afternoon and it is a little after two. I have had company which is always good. I have had a good lunch and even a little desert ..so...I have nothing to complain about...and I know the old adage 'that nobody listens'...and who can blame them.. not me. It is hazy outside. There has been no sunshine today, no rain either, just a dull day and cold out there. A big black truck is trying to back into a space and is on a wrong angle; dumb head should pull out and reline but no has to try again and it still doesn't work....it does take all kinds to make the world go around...smile. I have been sitting here at the computer doing a lot of nothing so I am going to leave it as is and go sit in my easy chair and continue to do a lot of nothing. It is dull, almost to the rain stage and cold so inside is good..feet up...tv on....book at the ready if bored with tv and a new day is going bye slowly...not bad. There is a lot of activity outside as the workers are changing shifts. Several cars have left and a new one is in. The lady has a phone in her hand and is talking away. She has a very colorful shirt on with a lot of pink flowers. I have no new news so I am going off to sit in my easy chair, turn on the tv and do nothing ...it is just that kind of day. I hope you are healthy, happy and finding things to do that make you smile. I will be back...when??? who knows....soon...ha.ha. love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment