Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday Night

Tuesday night and it is time to say goodnight, sleep tight, rest easy and dream sweet dreams.....A good day, a busy day, a trip out, a little gaming, a lovely ride in the sunshine and my own happy family to celebrate with me. A lovely day. A good day. A day that makes us smile. Now it is time to say good night and dream some lovely dreams...I hope you are all set for a good snooze and some lovely dreams. So, I wish you some really good and happy dreaming time. Catch up tomorrow and let me know all about what you did over your Monday....be good, sleep sweet and be sure you catch up tomorrow. I am off to snooze. But.....not before I read a few chapters. The eyes command the pages and I will find out if I can read several pages or just one...ha.ha. I am humming, "The old grey mare ain't what she used to be, many long years ago".....ha...ha. I think I am in good company...I know I am...ha.ha. Don't get mad, get even...ha.ha. Time to say goodnight Sleep sweet. Happy dreams and wake up feeling g r e a t just like Tony the Tiger. I thank my girls for a fun day. How much I enjoy them. How lucky I am. So...be good, be kind, be willing to sleep sweet and it is okay to sleep in a bit in the morning...unless you have to be somewhere. Be good, be kind, be YOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment