Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday Morning

A big black truck, cars all parked under my window this morning. It is quiet...still. nothing moving. The sky is a soft blue, trees are still, night lights still on and shades down in the hospital wing. All is quiet. I have one eye open, coffee ...aah.....hot and delicious. I had a piece of dry toast which I should have left behind...smile. it takes that sweet roll to wake up smiling. All is silence...so off I go to blog a bit about what I have no idea but I will think of something. Saturday morning, cowboys on, no rush, no fuss....and I have no new news so I will be back later. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Bye for now. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment