Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday, Monday, la, la, la.....

I am awake...well almost. Soft sky, worker cars under my window; little bird on the roof top across the way. Quiet...only one window shade up over in the hospital wing ,,,silence.....and we have a new Monday. I have no new news; have one eye open; going for a refill and watch tv for awhile. Off for hot coffee, open the eyes, listen to the news, feet up and a new week begins. I hope your Monday is a good one. I hope you are healthy and content. I hope I wake up and have something to blog about....don't think so as everything was quiet yesterday....including me...ha.ha. Have yourself a good start of your new week. Don't forget to be sweet...not sticky sweet...but..easy to be with. Share a hug or two. I am off for a refill of my hot coffee, news is on, feet up and no rush....I will be back...later....unless I decide to go back for a little snoozing...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle and have yourself a good day all day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment