Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good Morning. I am waking up slowly, pitch black out my window, all is quiet at the moment but it is very early and folks like sleeping in on a Saturday morning. I cannot see the trees this morning it is so dark out there. The night light is on over at the hospital wing; the worker cars are parked by my fence and all is quiet; you could hear a pin drop ...well that is what the old expression says but I doubt I'd hear much from up here. I have an empty coffee cup and that will never do so off I go for a refill. Don't go away. I'll be right back. Aah, hot coffee. I am very thankful for the coffee bean... The sky is beautiful in that it has a little lavender shading this morning. There is a softness, a stillness, a quiet that is so nice to wake up to. No lights on over in the hospital wing; Silence at the moment. So waiting a few moments makes a difference as the color changes to daylight and a soft pink in the mix. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing to go with it but I really do bot need anything ....yet...smile!! Are you ready.,,,Prayer of Serenity......God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference," That should get us off to a good start as we make this Saturday a good day, all day, doing what we want to do; a few good deeds and share a lot of love. I just glanced out the window and the sky is all pink right now; very beautiful..the little saying about pink sky in the morning, sailor take warning...um...that doesn't sound like much fun.... I am off to refill my coffee cup, sit awhile and listen to the news. The word bribery is being touted; um...wonder who they are talking about...smile. Have yourself a good day ...all day...doing what you want to do....be good to YOU today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment