Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday Morning!!!

My little calendar says so...smile. I am waiting to go up for lunch time so have been sipping hot coffee and trying hard not to eat anything to spoil my appetite for lunch upstairs. The sun is out, bright and beautiful, the worker cars are parked under my window this morning and all is quiet over this way. I have hot coffee to sip, trying hard not to eat anything as there might be something special upstairs and I would hate to miss it..ha.ha. All is well. Sun is out....bird on the roof top...sunlight beaming as the cars are parked under my window, as i have already said, and....soon I will be having my luncheon treat with the ladies. I am not expecting any visitors so I will stay up for awhile and puzzle with the ladies. So. off I go...have yourself some fun today and enjoy Friday...it is a good day to enjoy...smile. Weekend coming up so make your plans to do something you have been wanting to do...be good...be kind...be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment