Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday Morning

Good morning. I do have one eye open, cannot say much for the brain as it seems to want to stay asleep...I am up though....and I am waking up slowly..smile. The sky is very pale blue, the trees are still, the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all of the worker cars are parked on my side, under my window this morning and there is not a junker in the bunch...one low open roadster, hope we do not have any rain this morning. The tall trees are beautiful, not a leaf moving, sky is pale blue, almost white. All in all it is a new day and I hope a good one for each and every one of us. I am looking out my window which is across from the hospital wing. Two blinds are down but the rest are open and ready to enjoy a new day. My mind is changing with age and I am not sure I am going to like this new era, but it is all I am going to have so I had better enjoy it...smile. It must have rained as the tarmac looks wet and the roof top has a little wet spot. All is very quiet. Even me...ha.ha....have to go for a refill so I can wake up. I hope your day is wonderful, like YOU....I hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. I am going to go and refill my coffee cup, put my feet up for a little while longer and listen to the news. It is not always good news to listen to as there is always some one thing to 'ruin' a day. I would like so 'happy' news and I keep looking for it so maybe today is the day...smile. Have yourself a good day. Do some of the chores you put off and get them out of your way. Make time to play...it is good for you....makes the spirit soar. Make today your day. Go...have some fun. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment