Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 22, 2019

QUiet.....Silence......hazy out my window

Hello. I am waiting for my lunch to be served in my room today as this is the day , once a year, that it happens as they are preparing the dining room for the Christmas celebrations . We had a tiny cup of soup delivered about a half hour ago; wonder if that is it or if we are going to get a little something else....I have plenty in my cupboards if they don't bring anything else...smile. Always prepared, and I was never a girl scout...ha.ha. Hazy day, cloudy skies, macadam looks a little wet although it does not seem to be raining; maybe a bit misty. The bird is on the roof top and now has a lot of Christmas light bulbs to keep it company. I wonder if it would fly away if they put them on....the worker cars are under my window and I have four white ones today and one lack or dark grey. It wants to rain but so far has not. A dull day....a rest day...smile..no complaints. I am off to heat my coffee. The main dish has not come as yet. Have yourself a good day and give Jo a hug an get one back...love you, more every day. I would like to be sending Christmas cheer but we agreed to behave...and it isn't easy....love you both....hope you are going to have a Christmas you enjoy.. I am off to heat my coffee; the crew is taking a long time and I am hungry....maybe a cracker and cheese will hold me until they come this way...smile. Have a fun afternoon doing what you love to do best. Know I love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment