Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wednesday Evening

It is cold here. I was going to go for a walk earlier today but once outside I changed my mind in a hurry and came back in and stayed in. I was glad when I heard Christine remark about how cold it was today. So I was not kidding...it was cold. I guess winter is coming early....probably have to check out the winter wardrobe. I probably need a jacket this year. or...a heavier sweater getting in and out of the car. I'll figure it out..smile. Christine brought over a box of tea bags. I think I could supply the neighborhood...but they will not got to waste. No new news. I am wondering if you heard anything about Laverne. Nothing new around here. Housekeeping day and the young lady does a lick and a promise. A good think I keep things up on my own. I had my dinner and am holding off desert until a bit later....don't have anything I cannot leave alone..ha.ha. but something sweet is always welcome especially if it is something I really like. ..but there is no hot fudge around here. ha.ha. I am off to curl u in my chair, watch tv, then off for a shower and to bed early as I have a good book going. I do not expect any drop ins so I can change into my pj's and head in earlier than usual. Have a good night. Give Jo a hug an get one back. Catch up. I love you more every day. Sweet dreams when you get there. Give JO a hug from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment