Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday Morning!!!

Good morning There is a lovely soft mist in the tree tops this morning. It is silent out in the tarmac area and the worker cars are parked under my window. It is silent...no noise of any kind. The little bird is on the roof top counting cars as they come in...smile..... I am almost awake, coffee ... aah!!! We have a fog this morning. It really is very pretty and makes for a beautiful scene to wake up to. The shades are down in the hospital wing and folks are sleeping in. I can hardly see the little bird on the roof top as it is quiet hazy out there, a soft fog or more of a mist is hovering over the roof top of the hospital wing I get a first rate view every morning..smile. I am off for a refill of my coffee; news on; the lady announcer has a nasal voice and talks very fast. Sounds like a caught rat in a trap... I have no new news unless you count my telling you I was out to dinner at our favorite restaurant up town and enjoyed the food and the company. I am listening to the commentator on tv and he is talking about the price of a new car....can't afford one, don't want one, being a passenger is so much easier...smile....nothing lazy about me....but then I never was a strong driver. I drove because I had to but if I had my druthers it was more fun to be a passenger and enjoy the scenery...smile.!!! I hope your day is going to be one of your best yet. I hope you get to do what you want to do and of course what you have to do...smile. Have a good day. BE kind, be generous to a fault and be loving....Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment