Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 7, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

So my little calendar says....a new day....hopefully a banner day filled with love and laughter. Some work...maybe.....some chatter, of course...smile!!! I am not awake all the way, but working on it. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and I have some good looking cars out there; not a junker in the bunch!!! There is frost on the roof top. The little bird is sitting on the roof top watching the workers drive in and park. The trees are still and the sky is a beautiful pink and light baby blue this morning. All is silent. Shades down in the hospital wing. Silence....and I have an empty coffee cup......but not for long...i'll be right back. I a beginning to think those words are my mantra!!!! ha...ha. The sky is awesome this morning. There are huge pink clouds, soft blue almost white sky as a back ground and the trees are still, not a bit of movement. The roof to is cold looking with frost on it this morning and the little bird is out there patiently waiting to watch the workers come in and park. I will wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do, not have to...but some of that is necessary...smile. Be good...be kind...be someone who makes friends and foe alike happy to see you come in the door. I am off for a refill of hot black coffee....no sugar, I am sweet enough.....ha.ha.ha.... Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault ..... smile and make folks wonder what you are up to... Coffee....coffee....aah!!! Later gater......I am humming...."you are so easy to love.." la, la, la..... Go...have a good day all day doing what YOU want to do and a little of what you have to do. What is that old song? "Put a smile on...." and it doesn't have to be a rainy day, but a little rain never hurts...smile. Off for a refill, feet up, news on....one eye open,,,, coffee, coffee....aah!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment