Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 2, 2019

Now It's Saturday Morning!!!

Grey sky this morning; one eye open, brain not awake, pitch black out my window with the exception of a night light on the hospital building. Silence and the sky is a light velvet this morning with no breeze at all. Silence!!!! I see the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. It is good they take turns so you can see the front and the back of cars...smile. The sky has a velvet shading this morning which is quite lovely. I have one eye open, coffee cup is empty so I am going to love you and leave you as I refill my cup and find my way to the easy chair, a bit of tv cowboys and the start of a new day. I hope your day is bright and beautiful and you find things to do that make you smile. Catch up when you have time so I know what you are up to....be good, be kind, be gentle and enjoy your day. Coffee, coffee, aah!!! I'll be back...tomorrow...ha.ha. have some fun, be kind and gentle to all you meet and greet today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment