Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Tuesday Afternoon....

It is Tuesday afternoon, a cloudy sky, some very light white sky, no blue in it, not even a tiny bit as the sky is light almost white and dark clouds of all shapes and sizes. There is one cloud shaped like a head of a man with a mustache, The trees are still, not a bit of breeze in the high ones but the lower tree in front of the hospital window is swaying and seems to be enjoying being alive and well. I just returned from a treat with my daughter, Patricia, who takes me off for a ride to the water and back, or to an area away from our ordinary haunts and it is such a lovely break in my day. Today we sat by the water and watched folks out for a walk with their children. Not many out as it is a cloudy day and it is a sky filled with deep blue, soft grey and some white clouds. There is a breeze in the tree tops and the flowers that are in bloom are really bright and beautiful. A lovely day to be out for awhile and enjoy the day. It felt so good to get outside and see a different view. I forgot to check my mail box on the way up, so while I have it in mind, that is what I am going to do. I hope your 'rest of today' is a good one. A short visit but I enjoy time with you long or short...smile. I am going to check my mail...a bit of exercise. I will be back when I have more to tell you. Enjoy the rest of your day...Do what you want to do as to running around, or find a nice cool spot and sit awhile doing a lot of nothing...I am getting very good with that. smile. Off I go, check the mail I forgot to check before coming up....Another trip in the elevator...ha...ha. Have a good rest of your day and catch up when you have some time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment