Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 7, 2020

Now it's Thursday Morning!!

Sunshine, a soft breeze in the trees folks walking their dogs cars parked on my side of the tarmac this morning and all is silent. The birds visited the bushes and silence reigns. There is one tree of mid size that is moving in the wind. It moves softly, curling the green leaves and letting a tiny bird sit on one of the limbs. The sun is up so the rose bush is beautiful in full color as it moves in the wind. There are four grey cars on the line this morning, one white, one black that I can see. I am off to put my shoes on. Pat is coming to pick me up for breakfast out this morning and I am hungry....I am thinking pancakes but that may be heavy, so maybe I will have a 'dropped egg' (poached), or scrambled may be good for a change. No new news; no old news...smile....a new day, a sunshine day, some wind in the trees day and the birds are flying in and out like they have places to go and things to do. Each car on the lot looks new. I see three light grey this morning a black and a white. There are more but I cannot see the from where I sit. I am going out for breakfast this morning and that is always a treat. I enjoy going off with the girls and having a good breakfast. The hard part is deciding what to have. So many choices and all tasty. So, go have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Thursday is a hump day really; a day to do some one thing you really want to do. Don't be shy...jump in and have a good day all day doing what you really truly want to do. I will be expecting to hear all about your day when you next write. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment