Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 18, 2020

Now It's Monday Morning!!

Good Monday Morning, sunshine and a breeze this morning. The worker cars are parked in front of my window and I see a new real true blue one this morning, new and bright and shining. Two white, and a grey I can see. Most of the blinds are down in the hospital wing. Not much wind this morning as the trees are still. The bird feeder is getting a lot of business this morning as each has a bird feasting right now. There are three white cars outside my window, a black and a blue. All is quiet. The macadam is dry. The bird is sitting on the roof top and all is still. The sun is up and reaching the tree tops, very beautiful as there is a slight breeze moving the tree leaves in a symphony only they can hear. I have been here for a good hour enjoying the beginning of a new day. I am thinking of a coffee refill and something to go with it but I don't think I have much out there. I need to pick up a few treats when I next get to the store. So....I wish you all a good day, a day with a bit of fun and a little work...and get around to do all you want to do. Off for some coffee, feet up, tv on, wake up and start a new day. Enjoy your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment