Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, May 13, 2020

It is Only ME!!!

The lady cleaner is here so I have to keep out of her way ...so...hello to you...thought of you and figured I would take this time to say hello to you and Jo and wish you a good day all day. Nothing new or different. It is a sunshine day, rose bush is beautiful and there is another bush with red buds and a taller all green one. The treesare blowing in the wind but hardly moving so the wind is not strong at all. Let us just call it a breeze and leave it at that..smile. The cars are outside parked under my window. one white, three grey and a navy blue that I can see. Now if I had something to write about I would but no new news and I am waiting for the young lady cleaner to go so I can go out and heat a cup of coffee put my feet up and listen to news. I wish you and Jo a good day all day doing what you want to do. Make it a good day, a fun day, a day of smiles. Off I go. Love you...I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment