Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Afternoon

Hello Again....It is after lunch time. It Thursday afternoon and it is quiet around here. All of the worker cars are parked and I would say grey is the color for Fall. The trees are still. The bird is on the roof top and has a little friend with it today. There are a lot of dark clouds hovering over us today and I anticipate some rain but so far nothing. It was fun to entertain company this morning as Erin and Donaleo came for a visit. Pat stopped by earlier and hopefully will come back a little later the worker cars are parked under my window The shades are up in three of the hospital windows and down in four. The pink bush outside one of the windows is bright and beautiful. All in all it is quiet. I am not planning on going out today. i think I will give the girls a break and let the girls have some alone time. I am lucky they don't mind coming over and picking me up for a visit to their home and watch a movie and even a pizza treat on occasion. i am very lucky...I really am. I am not plannng on going out so why I have my shoes on is anyone's guess....I don't need them. i don't want them. smile. So off they come. It is a quiet afternoon. It is time to go and see if there is a movie on tv. i hope so. I hope your day is going well and you are content. Catch up with your news. Hope all is good. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment