Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 9, 2020

"Now it's Saturday Evening!!!

The day is ending as the sun is fading in the sky. The trees are lit up with sunlight on the trees, the branches are moving and the pink bushes are striking in the early evening sunlight. No matter in which direction you look there is beauty to behold. All is silent. The worker cars are parked for the night shift and silence fills the air. A lot of the worker cars have gone for today. The night crew is in and all is silent over in the hospital wing. It is lovely to see the tree leaves moving in the last of the sunshine of today. That song about a 'hush all over the world' comes to mind. It was an alone day for me, a a quiet day and a rather lonely one. I enjoy drop in company or the girls popping in for a visit. When that does not happen it is lonely, quiet, and I miss them. I have my little prayer square..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know...the difference. So, I am hoping that your day was really a good one and you enjoyed all of your seconds. I hope you accomplished all you started out to do. I hope you finish off your day with love and laughter and sleep sweet when you get there. We have a Sunday coming up. I hope we find love and laughter to fill it and accomplish what we set out to do. Be good, be kind, be loving. Share your love and accept all that is given. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault. BE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment