Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday Morning

Good Morning I hope you and Jo are in good health, have a little wealth to go out on the town shopping for something you want...wonder what that could be. something for the house or for your personal needs....If I were a rich man, la, la, la, I would buy you both something special....wonder what would be on your lists. Sad I am not rich but if I were I would buy you the world with a fence around it...smile. It is Saturday. Chris has been here and gone. She keeps an eye on the computer and makes sure I don't mess it up for good. I have my days when the fingers work faster than the brain...Yeah, I am slowing down. I had a good weekend, no complaints. The girls keep an eye on me. I couldn't get into trouble if I wanted to..smile. We have a dull sky this morning, nothing moving and the worker cars are under my window. Silver is the color of choice and there is one white one that is really different in size and shape I have no idea what it is but it is 'cute' square back, white, box shaped really. There is a dark grey, a tan, a silver and the rest i cannot see. Not an old one in the grouping...the blinds are down in the hospital wing, We have a dull sky this morning so I am wondering if we are in for a bit of rain. My brain is changing, slowing down some, so don't be excited if I slow down, about time isn't it? ha..ha. I love you and Jo and want you to enjoy your life doing all of the things you both want to do. I hope some travel is in your future plans and you go and see some of the worthwhile sights. Vacations are good for you. The bird is on the roof top, trees still, no one out and about and all is silent. I am off for a coffee refill, a bit of news, feet up and wake up. I hope your day holds special treats for the two of you. Go...enjoy the day and each other. Love you. I will be back.... Love you both...go...do something you have been wanting to do but keep postponing for a better time...and that could backfire and never come;...so one day as it comes and enjoy all those seconds. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment