Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, May 11, 2020

Good Monday Morning!!

My little boxed calendar says it is now Monday Morning....a new start for a new week and the sky is a pale blue with more white than blue in it this morning. The trees are still, the little bird is on the edge of the roof top of the hospital building and the worker cars are parked on my side of the macadam, not a junker in the bunch. All NEW....I don't think 'old' cars are allowed on this lot...smile. I really have nothing to write about as I did not do anything of interest over the weekend. It was a quiet weekend. I enjoyed the company of my girls and the delicious foods we managed to devour. A quiet weekend, a relaxed weekend and the word enjoyable comes to mind. This morning the little bird is on the tree limb, no breeze to speak of and silence at the moment. My coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill, feet up, tv on and wake up. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you enjoy your day doing what you want to do....and have to do as well....and then relax and put your feet up. A new week .... I am sure you can find a lot of good things to do , along, of course, with those things you have to do. Chores...we just cannot do without them. Have a good day, a day to remember with love and smiles. Coffee....coffee....hot, delicious, feet up...aah..... I will be back, maybe sooner than you want..ha...ha.... Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment