Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Light sky, no movement in the trees and the little bird is on the roof top, our parking manager doing his or her early morning job. It is silent out there and there are five light silver grey cars parked in front of my window this morning. Coffee is hot and tasty...should help wake me up. Did I say that the cars are all brand new, not a bit of dust dares to land on them. There is only one dark car, a part of the Navy blue family, more deep purple while all the next three are light grey to white. The shades are still down so the folks over in the hospital wing are still sleeping in. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, hunker in my chair and listen to the news. I wish you a good day , all day, doing what you want to do, relax and enjoy. Be good, be kind, be that one person who brings a light along with them to lead the way to a bright and beautiful day. Add some fun to the mix and enjoy today. Off I go for a refill of my hot black coffee....aah!!! Pass out a hug or two and smile from ear to ear and make us all wonder what you are up to....go.....have yourself a good day all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment