Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Morning

Good Morning. Outside my window are three brand new white cars, two sedans, one wagon, two light grey and one that looks like it has a deep purple shade, quite pretty. All is quiet, shades still down in the hospital wing, trees are still and very beautiful with the sunlight on them. The leaves on the tall trees are moving just a tiny bit, birds flying around like they know what they are doing. Silence. I am almost awake....and an empty coffee cup so you know where I am going. Refill, feet up, wake up and start a new day. I hope you are waking up to a beautiful day filled with love and laughter. A beautiful blue in the sky, some lovely clouds and one of our men is walking his 'long' dog, an early morning chore he seems to like. The tall trees across the way are not moving very much this morning but the tree here in the yard area is moving like it knows what it is doing. My coffee cup is empty so off I go, a refill, feet up, tv on, and wake up. I hope your day is going to be the best one yet. Enjoy. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment