Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is light blue, almost white this morning, a glare to the eye and the trees are still. The little bird is on the roof top and has a tiny friend with it this morning. All is silent. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a new light blue/green combination that is very pretty. All the window shades are down but one. A new day begins. My coffee cup is empty so you know what I am going to do.....yep, fill it, go to my chair, feet up and wake up to a new day. I hope you and Jo have a great day doing what you want to do. Have some fun and enjoy the day. I am off for a coffee refill; news on and probably get in a few more snoozes before I have to motivate for the day. Go, have a good day all day. Love you. catch up ....bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment