Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Evening almost eight nineteen p.m.

The sky is soft, light blue to a little bit darker blue over the tall trees. There is a small white base between trees and the last of daylight is shining on the hospital windows. The pink bushes are bright and beautiful for this time of evening. The differences in the colors of green i It really is lovely looking out the window this evening. Not a car on the lot which is very unusual. I wonder where everyone went. I have not heard of any activities or any parties. It is silent. The color of the sky is unusual, a bit of night in the blue, a base of white. The trees are still, not a bit of movement. Day is ending. The little bird is on the roof top and seems content. I would think it would be ready to go back to its nest and turn in for today. It really is lovely out there. I wish I could describe the color of he sky as it has more than one shade. I think the upper part of the sky reflects the setting sun which I cannot see. The white patch over the tall green trees is small and shapely; very nice and does resemble a hand. Silence, no movement, peaceful. Lovely. A feeling of silence and peace. Really very lovely. So....off I go, feet up, watch some tv for awhile. I have some reading to do later. It has been a quiet day. It has been a good day. It has a day that bears repeating. This is the first time i have seen an empty court yard out my window. Wow....nice....I could get used to it. smile. I wish you a good night, sleep sweet, dream happy dreams. Tomorrow...Tomorrow....I will see you in the morning. Sleep sweet. Good night...love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment