Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, May 10, 2020

Now Its Sunday Morning

A light sky, still trees, worker cars parked on my side of the tarmac this morning....Now it's Sunday, a little after six a.m. and a bird is at the blue feeder already. The sky is a pale blue, the trees are still, and the worker cars are on my side of the tarmac this morning. There is one black, two light grey and what I would call a vanilla shade. All is silent. There is a little bird on the leg of the tree by the hospital window, and it sits right at the window edge. The shade is not up so the folks are sleeping in. All the shades are down in the hospital wing. There are two new white cars on the lot this morning and a beige one, along with an empty space waiting to be filled. The sun is shining on the trees and silence reigns. Some one has a new car. It is a soft grey and seems to be a bit lower than the other cars beside it and seems to be smaller in size. The workers are wearing masks this morning, It seems strange to see the masks on the workers as they go in to work for the day. Our world is changing. I have one eye open so I am going to go for a refill of my hot coffee, find my way to my easy chair and wake up......wake up, wake up, ha..ha. easier said than done. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do what you want to do. Make someone you love and even a few you do not, content, happy, and start their day with a hug verbal or otherwise. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and smile. Be that special someone who cares. Go.....have yourself a day that makes you smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment