Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, May 15, 2020

Now It's Friday Morning!!

Good Morning. I have one eye open, almost...smile. It is quiet outside my window, all worker cars parked under it, can see the windshields but not in them, There are three silver cars out there, one Navy blue, a black and the rest i cannot see from my window. It is quiet. No wind at all as the trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. I thought its little friend was there with it but it is all alone. Quiet, no wind this morning. Friday, heading for the weekend, that should make folks happy. My coffee cup is empty so I am going off for refill, feet up, tv on and wake up. I hope your day is going to be a 'banner' day and you get to do just exactly what you want to do. Enjoy your weekend doing exactly what you want to do...enjoy it. Off for a coffee refill, feet up, tv on, no rush, no fuss...just have to open the other eye..smile. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do, let the have to do go until the new week starts and you are feeling rested after a fun weekend. Be loving. Enjoy your seconds. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. HI, I spent a few minutes remembering the name of this archive, and now I've got it in my bookmarks again. Happy Day and Happy Birthday too, belated, but not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete