Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, May 16, 2020

Now Its Saturday Afternoon

The sky is soft almost white, a tiny bit of light blue but hardly enough to notice. You really have to be looking for it. The birds are across the way in the bushes, wonder if someone put some goodies out as they seem to be spending a lot of in and out time there today. The cars are parked in front of my window and one is black,two grey, one beige and a white that fit my window. No invitations today so I have a feeling it is going to be an 'in' day; it has been raining and the tarmac is wet. There are two new grey cars,on light beige and another all white boxed car which has black trim. All look new. There was a bit of rain earlier but it has stopped. The blinds are still down in the hospital wing. Hope all is good over there, not like them to have all of the shades down at this time of day. The girls are busy today, mine were over earlier and have places to go and things to do today. It is very quiet around here today. I have some reading to do so I am content. I cannot sit out on my porch where I put the rocker and a little table. It is a rainy day and cold. The birds are really moving in and out of the bushes across the way and seem to be in a hurry. I have been here at the computer forever today so off I go to my easy chair, my book, my feet up and quiet time for me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your today. I hope you find things to make you smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle and treat yourself to an ice cream soda later. Fattening...no!! It is tasty and good for you and you do have to exercise after eating it...ha.ha. always a smart a in the room. I am off to my easy chair...read a bit...and maybe a walk out to the porch and fresh air after awhile. It is still misty out there and if it keeps up it is going to pour buckets so I might as well know I am not getting further than the porch. Have a good rest of today. Do some of the things you want to do....one or two of what has to be done.....and put the rest off for another day...smile. Catch up when you have time. Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment