Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Good Morning to YOU, Good Morning to YOU...la, la...

Tuesday morning, white sky this morning, wants to do something but cannot make its mind up. Trees are still. Beautiful pink bush across the way the only color, but I have several little birds flying by my window this morning, wonder what is up on the roof top that is attracting them. I am not going to hang out the window to find out.....smile. I think it wants to rain, the macadam is still wet from an earlier time. There are two very dark purple cars outside my window this morning and two white ones a black and a grey....full up, workers in and only one shade to go over in the hospital wing. The cars are so different in size and shape and color; two purple, strange color for a car; two white with black stripes on the roof top. I see, as I look closer, the tree leaves are moving and rain drops are falling. A rainy day, not bad at all. What is that song???? 'I love a rainy day." smile. I finished my coffee; have my shoes on and no place to go...smile. I hope you and Jo have a good day doing what you love to do. Take time to enjoy the day. The workers are walking bye and have masks on. There is a little bird that sits right by the edge of the window in the hospital wing. Same place every day. The other on the roof top is keeping company with a tiny bit and all is silent. Off for a refill of my hot coffee; tv on; no rush, no fuss....I am awake...well....almost...smile. I hope you and Jo find fun things to do today; enjoy your day. Love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day. Bye for now.....Off to watch some tv, new coffee...aah. and wake up. Love you. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from good ol' Walla Walla, not raining here, spent the morning on chores, just now sitting down at the PC to work on podcast stuff, one of the authors had a blogspot blog, which inspired my visit here. Have an excellent Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete